Pockets account as net banking. You may know there are two basic ways of paying online. One is paying through Credit/Debit cards second is via Internet Banking. My previous posts about pockets are
In this post I am going to tell you how you can use your Pockets wallet as your internet banking account. You can use this as your additional bank account. One can refer to the posts and can make his/her account easily. adding funds is also not a difficult task. The best thing about pockets is you don’t have to visit your bank for statements or do any paperwork. You just need a smartphone and you are ready to go. Here’s the steps of using your pockets wallet as your net-banking account.
How to Use Pocket Wallet as ICICI Net-banking Account
Steps to Use Pockets as Net-banking Account
1. Download Pockets app Click Here
2.Register to Wallet.
3. Remeber your User ID and Password These will be your Net-banking Username and Password In short.
Pockets UID = ICICI Net- banking User-name
Pockets Password = ICICI Net- banking Password
4. Whenever you want to use Netbanking.
5. Choose ICICI Net-banking as your payment option on payment page.
6. Use above credentials and login into your net-banking account.
7. And by this way you can pay via pockets as nebanking.
You can get exciting Offers and Cashback on your payment. By this method you can use pockets wallet at Paytm, Freecharge, Amazon, Mobikwik, Flipkart and all stores you want.